The Official RONR Q & A Forums

What about email voting 11th Edition has little information

Guest rhanseter@new.rr.com

Guest rhanseter@new.rr.com

I purchased a copy of the 11th edition for $12.95 looking for information on electronic meetings and

especially voting by email by boards and committees. Now I read if I want that I need to buy the CD

that has additional information not in the book. Ripoff or will they share the section with prior purchasers?

I purchased a copy of the 11th edition for $12.95 looking for information on electronic meetings and

especially voting by email by boards and committees. Now I read if I want that I need to buy the CD

that has additional information not in the book. Ripoff or will they share the section with prior purchasers?

You will find what the 11th Edition of RONR has to say about electronic meetings on pages 97-99. The new CD-ROM contains suggestions for the additional rules for such meetings referred to on pages 98-99. Nowhere in either RONR or the CD-ROM will you find much help in attempting to conduct any sort of business by e-mail.

You will find what the 11th Edition of RONR has to say about electronic meetings on pages 97-99. The new CD-ROM contains suggestions for the additional rules for such meetings referred to on pages 98-99. Nowhere in either RONR or the CD-ROM will you find much help in attempting to conduct any sort of business by e-mail.

Additionally, p. 424, lines 32-33 & p. 425, lines 29-32 have a little something to say about the prospect of conducting a vote by e-mail, which Guest_rhanseter should understand is something very different than holding a meeting via e-mail.

Archived