The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Can't Log In

Guest kae

Hi,

I created my account a few days ago, but when I attempted to log in I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method converters::custom_649043() in /home/robertsr/public_html/admin/sources/loginauth/convert/newauth.php on line 55

Help?

KAE

Hi,

I created my account a few days ago, but when I attempted to log in I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method converters::custom_649043() in /home/robertsr/public_html/admin/sources/loginauth/convert/newauth.php on line 55

Help?

KAE

This gibberish indicates that you typed your password wrong and need to try again. Hopefully the company that makes these forums will change to a more user-friendly error message eventually.

Make sure your "Caps Lock" key if off and that you're properly capitalizing any of the letters in your password.

Your username is "kae" (lowercase). I'm not sure if usernames are case-sensitive but it's worth a shot.

If you can't remember your password click on "I've forgotten my password".

KAE,

That not-very-helpful error usually means that someone is already validated and trying to validate again. Try logging in by using the Sign In link at the top right of the screen. Your username is kae. If you think you don't remember your password, there is a forgot password link on the sign in screen. Or, you can contact me and I can change your password for you.

thanks,

Olivia

Archived