The Official RONR Q & A Forums

How to obtain all posts by a member?

mikalac

When I tried to view all my posts by putting my name into the search box using the button "members", only 1 page of posts came up. I want to view all my posts. In general, if I want to view all the posts of any member, how do I get all of them to show up?

If this is not the correct forum for asking this question, then please cite the correct forum.

Thanks for your help, Norm

In general, if I want to view all the posts of any member, how do I get all of them to show up?

Oddly enough, many of your posts are now gone. For example, this thread shows several replies to posts that are no longer there. I wonder if you might have any idea how that could have happened?

Hmmm.  It does indeed appear that several of Mr. Mikalac's posts are gone.  Norm, are you deleting your posts?  Why?   It breaks up the threads and makes them hard to follow.  These threads get read months and years from now by people who are researching issues. When posts are deleted, it makes it hard to follow the discussion.

Hmmm.  It does indeed appear that several of Mr. Mikalac's posts are gone.  Norm, are you deleting your posts?  Why?   It breaks up the threads and makes them hard to follow.  These threads get read months and years from now by people who are researching issues. When posts are deleted, it makes it hard to follow the discussion.

Yeah, maybe I ought not delete anything anymore. Was just a gut reaction to the nosey folks back home prying into my affairs. I'll consider my goof a learning experience do better from now on. mea culpa.

In the above post by Guest_Guest, it was really me, Norm. Unwittingly, I somehow locked myself out of the system.

Archived