The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Messenger and Notification icons

mikalac

Messenger is when someone sends you a private message. Notifications are to be notified when there are replies to a post you're following or various other events. If you click on the "Notifications" icon, at the right click on "Options" and then you can set up which notifications you want to receive and how (Notification list or email).

Messenger is when someone sends you a private message. Notifications are to be notified when there are replies to a post you're following or various other events. If you click on the "Notifications" icon, at the right click on "Options" and then you can set up which notifications you want to receive and how (Notification list or email).

Thanks. I will take this opportunity to complain to the management. Newbies ought not to have to post messages here on how to work the system, i.e., hot link, multi-quote, notifications, etc., over and over again. There ought to be a separate Q&A on working these gadgets. That will save time here. I get the impression that the management here is low-tech. Unsat! (OK, I feel better now.)

Thanks. I will take this opportunity to complain to the management. Newbies ought not to have to post messages here on how to work the system, i.e., hot link, multi-quote, notifications, etc., over and over again.

That might be nice.  A tutorial by topic. 

There ought to be a separate Q&A on working these gadgets. That will save time here. I get the impression that the management here is low-tech. Unsat! (OK, I feel better now.)

The management here consists of the best parliamentarians in the country.  Do you want to start paying to use the forum just to have high tech "tech support"?   Most of us are able to eventually figure things out.  If not, we ask questions.... like is being done here. 

Archived