The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Ceci n'est pas un titre

Guest Who's Coming to Dinner

It seems that, despite the pinned warning, many querents are still posting their personal titles instead of their subjects. May I suggest that you re-title this field "Subject"? That is the term to which most keyboard jockeys are accustomed and I predict it will reduce the number of misunderstandings.

18 hours ago, Guest Who's Coming to Dinner said:

It seems that, despite the pinned warning, many querents are still posting their personal titles instead of their subjects. May I suggest that you re-title this field "Subject"? That is the term to which most keyboard jockeys are accustomed and I predict it will reduce the number of misunderstandings.

1 hour ago, Gary c Tesser said:

Lotsa luck.

One can always hope!!

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Guest Who's Coming to Dinner said:

Do mean luck with eliminating the misunderstanding or luck with getting the mod to change the interface?

The mod can't actually mod the interface, although maybe he could pester the people who could pester the people who could pester the people who could modify the interface.

On 2/1/2017 at 9:52 PM, Shmuel Gerber said:

The mod can't actually mod the interface, although maybe he could pester the people who could pester the people who could pester the people who could modify the interface.

Turtles all the way down, eh?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.