The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Agenda & voting on recommendations from committee's

Guest Juanita

At our March Board meeting, the members were informed that the various committee's had voted to make several recommendations for vote by the full board. However, the vote would not take place until the April meeting as per our by-laws.

My question is - example: On the April agenda would the proposed budget be placed under the Executive Committee Report or under new business or old business or general business or something else? The proposed budget was voted on at the Executive Committee's March meeting. The Board at their March meeting was informed and give copies to review and that it would be voted on at the April Board of Director's meeting.

1 hour ago, Guest Juanita said:

At our March Board meeting, the members were informed that the various committee's had voted to make several recommendations for vote by the full board. However, the vote would not take place until the April meeting as per our by-laws.

My question is - example: On the April agenda would the proposed budget be placed under the Executive Committee Report or under new business or old business or general business or something else? The proposed budget was voted on at the Executive Committee's March meeting. The Board at their March meeting was informed and give copies to review and that it would be voted on at the April Board of Director's meeting.

Based on the facts provided, it seems to me it should be under the Executive Committee's report.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.