The Official RONR Q & A Forums

We need a Parliamentarian for our annual meeting

Robert Dingus

We are looking for a Parliamentarian for out annual association meeting.

Is anyone that lives in the Central Ohio area available or interested. Actual location of meeting is in Lancaster, Ohio.

our last 2 local Parliamentarians are no longer around, one passed away and the other stopped filling the role.

I am asking on behalf or our organization, and at the request of the President.

we have had a major shakeup in the past 2 years, and now the board is finally functioning properly, and improvements in the over all health of the organization is great.

Thank you Robert Dingus

if interested you can contact me at robertdingus2@gmail.com

Just now, Robert Dingus said:

We are looking for a Parliamentarian for out annual association meeting.

Is anyone that lives in the Central Ohio area available or interested. Actual location of meeting is in Lancaster, Ohio.

our last 2 local Parliamentarians are no longer around, one passed away and the other stopped filling the role.

I am asking on behalf or our organization, and at the request of the President.

we have had a major shakeup in the past 2 years, and now the board is finally functioning properly, and improvements in the over all health of the organization is great.

Thank you Robert Dingus

if interested you can contact me at robertdingus2@gmail.com

Have you tried the National Association of Parliamentarians or the American Institute of Parliamentarians? Both provide referral services and can help you find a parliamentarian in your area. Their memberships are a bit larger than this forum, so you should have a better chance at finding someone.

18 hours ago, Josh Martin said:

Have you tried the National Association of Parliamentarians or the American Institute of Parliamentarians? Both provide referral services and can help you find a parliamentarian in your area. Their memberships are a bit larger than this forum, so you should have a better chance at finding someone.

Not that the numbers make any difference for this topic, but how big are their memberships? The forum has almost 4,500 registered (which is not to say active) members.

5 hours ago, Shmuel Gerber said:

Not that the numbers make any difference for this topic, but how big are their memberships? The forum has almost 4,500 registered (which is not to say active) members.

The referral lists are really small, in comparison to the total number of members in each group........really, really small.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.