The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Order That Boards Are Listed

Rob Elsman

Thank you for changing the order that the boards are listed.

Progress!

Three chairs for the Administrators!

[And, at the risk picking a small nit, the sentence, "Note that there will be a delay of a day or two before messages are imported." could be dropped from the description of the Imported Messages forum. And/or replaced with a note that the forum is "read only".]

I'm not arguing with the boss lady because I like living, but as Gary says "great steaming cobnuts", I'm so used to clicking in the middle I've opened the wrong forum a dozen times now........grrrrrrrr :angry:

Well "great steaming cobnuts", locking the Imported Messages forum has apparently enshrined his name in perpetuity. :)

I'm not arguing with the boss lady because I like living, but as Gary says "great steaming cobnuts", I'm so used to clicking in the middle I've opened the wrong forum a dozen times now........grrrrrrrr :angry:

Keep clicking the wrong one long enough and I'll bet you learn to hit the right one. However, just putting the forum page in your Favorite bar allows a quick connection. :)

• 1 month later...

Keep clicking the wrong one long enough and I'll bet you learn to hit the right one. However, just putting the forum page in your Favorite bar allows a quick connection. :)

I have to admit to encountering the same trouble as George, though I've never gone so far as to actually click the wrong forum; I just find myself having to adjust the cursor from where my hand tends to automatically position it.

Each time I visit the site, I consider adding it to the Favorites, and each time I fail to do so. Maybe next time!

Archived