The Official RONR Q & A Forums

A Special Favor???

I'm just wondering if anyone out there with the RONR CD might be able to do me the favor of a little copy'n'paste of Section 4 - Handling a Motion. I'd like to have that printed out, and if it is possible to copy it from the CD version and paste into a Word Doc and email it to me, I'd be much obliged. If you don't have my email, you could send it to david235813@gmail.com. Thanks.

I'm just wondering if anyone out there with the RONR CD might be able to do me the favor of a little copy'n'paste of Section 4 - Handling a Motion. I'd like to have that printed out, and if it is possible to copy it from the CD version and paste into a Word Doc and email it to me, I'd be much obliged. If you don't have my email, you could send it to david235813@gmail.com. Thanks.

Check your email. BTW, I charge $1 a word and but I only will charge you for 7800 of them. B):P

Check your email. BTW, I charge $1 a word and but I only will charge you for 7800 of them. B):P

Thanks! That's a savings of over $150 (according to Word's word count summary), which means I can probably get the 11th in CD version too.

Well, now we hope that David will have read at least some of the book. :)

Hope springs eternal!

Archived