The Official RONR Q & A Forums

What happened to my question?

Guest Melody Hoffman

I posted a question that I beleived to be an advanced topic in the Advanced forum.

It was a question about a vote taken in Executive Session that will be published by the qty of YES/No votes but one of the no votes would like to have their no vote published by name.

Can you please help me to find the poste and let me know if there are any answers. melody@ndscar.com

I posted a question that I beleived to be an advanced topic in the Advanced forum.

The advanced forum is intended for topics which are advanced even from the perspective of professional parliamentarians. It was created to avoid the highly technical tangential discussions of the regulars on the forum from cluttering the regular board. For the average user, it's usually a safe bet that your question will belong in the general forum. I understand that this may not be readily apparent to someone new to the forum, however, so I wouldn't sweat it.

In accordance with these guidelines, it appears that the Moderator has moved your question to the general forum. Mr. Foulkes has provided the appropriate link.

Archived