The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Moar Spill Checking

jstackpo

Starrted a new thread and spiell check is flagging (with dotted red underline) errers (except for "moar" in the Topic Title).

That was after closing and reopening my browser.

So I suspect the RONR web page more thon the browser.

Next step will be to shut down the whole system and se what happpens. But not right away.

• 3 weeks later...

Starrted a new thread and spiell check is flagging (with dotted red underline) errers (except for "moar" in the Topic Title).

Not sure why, but it's now working. Don't believe I made any change, although I have rebooted a time or two in the last two weeks or so. Hmmm.....

As for spull choaking in the Topic Title, you need to change the layout:spellcheckdefault to the value 2 in about:config.

. . . I have rebooted a time or two in the last two weeks or so. Hmmm.....

You might consider doing that more frequently. Think of it as cleansing the palate. Clearing your browser's cache from time to time is also worth considering, as is experimenting with different browser's (e.g. Chrome).

Since it's you, I'll complain about the superfluous apostrophe .

Yikes! I'd blame cold weather and frozen fingers but we both know there are no excuses.

(I trust you'll accept this additional run through the CAPTCHA gantlet (or, if you prefer, gauntlet) as a sufficient penalty?)

Archived