The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Print Replies

Guest Paula

Right under the "Reply to this topic" box you will find a bunch if icons and the one 2nd to last is an icon of a printer. Click on that and it should give you a screen with all of the postings that you can print. I don't see a print option on that screen but you could copy and paste it into a Word or other word processing program from where you could print it.

Right under the "Reply to this topic" box you will find a bunch if icons and the one 2nd to last is an icon of a printer. Click on that and it should give you a screen with all of the postings that you can print. I don't see a print option on that screen but you could copy and paste it into a Word or other word processing program from where you could print it.

I don't see that it does anything but open another screen with no actual print function obvious. Maybe I'm missing it, but.....

Paula - you're best bet may just be to select the Print option from your browsers menu bar and hope it formats properly.

I saw the printer icon but it would not print nor have I received the email even though it said it was sent. I will try copy and paste or printscreen. Thanks

Both the print icon and the download icon (right of the print one) simply open a new tab/window in your browser, so they're useless. The email icon allows you to send an email with a link to the page to someone (yourself) so you're right back here anyway. If you select File->Print from your browser's menu bar, you should get a reasonable printout.

Archived