The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Motions

hoanghieu

1. Lots of people think of it as Alexandria ditch since its on Alexandria street, along with a couple of people think of it as Y ditch since it forks within the center. I just think of it as the ditch lower the street in the house. Sometimes I call my cat Josie, "Little Baby Jo Jo."

2. After one of the neighbors setup No Trespassing signs across the ditch, I told every little skateboard kid I saw they goes tear them lower. Eventually one of these simple did. Kids will most likely do illegal things if requested. Don't waste that chance. Learn How to ride a skateboards fast for beginners step by step the first time

3. Once this individual tried to boost the ditch by flowing concrete within it nevertheless the concrete flaked up plus it made the ditch shittier. My buddy Lee and i also ridiculed him in the 'zine referred to as Keg Party. Five people clearly.

4. Once once i was skating there' had an empty container (of beer) plus a cop opened up up. I believed I'd get yourself a ticket, but he just requested me, "Hey, is it possible to execute a switch?" (told him I possibly could not and the man left. In my opinion I've had an empty beer on me whatsoever occasions ever since then. It's not longer alcoholism, it's just all the best.

5. Every time I skate there with my buddy Mike he slams really very difficult one or more times. Mike is within the secret ditch club that we started. His code name is Nolliewood.

6. I've been talking about obtaining a trash bag there to "cleanup the areaInch for approximately couple of years now.

7. Likely to opening inside the concrete in front of "the truly amazing curb" and every time there is a session someone eats shit properly. I've been talking about spray painting a red circle around it as being extended as I've been talking about clearing the region.
nike-skateboarding-lance-mountains-pool-

8. There is when a fridge there and we'd make jokes about storing dead physiques within it. Once my buddy Andy did a nosepick with this refrigerator therefore we counseled me like, "Whoah!" as they only skates three occasions yearly. Also, he features a fantastic moustache. what size skateboard do i need

9. The advantage store lower the street sells ice-cold Lone Star tall boys for 70-five cents. Someone described additionally they sell water however can't verify that.

10. One of the neighbors tried to steal my friend's camera once. My buddy caught him while he was walking in and the man mentioned something such as, "Oh, I used to be just taking it inside." Nice line asshole.

11. I have this speech labored in situation police force make an effort to ticket me that involves likening the ditch with a gym. Additionally, it involves me while using the phrase, "I pay my taxes." I'm confident it cannot work. 

12. On friday a young child needed a picture of me skating there for his secondary school newspaper. He requested me the age of I used to be plus it was the first time I've ever considered lounging about how exactly old irrrve become.

13. After I am drunk I consider it as being "my ditch."

14. Following a city colored inside the graffiti with vinyl paint, another avenue of cess-slide type of methods opened up up up. Is anybody seriously still studying this?

15. I'm arranging a corporate contest there for next season referred to as Jock Jock Suck Fest.  How to set up a your skateboard the proper way step by step

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.