The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Giving out information.

Guest Maxine Marlowe

35 minutes ago, Guest Maxine Marlowe said:

Can the veep of a condominium give out information that was voted on in an executive session?  This information to add an additional member to a committee. The president chooses to delay this information for over a month. 

No, but it is also not up to the President to choose when to release the information. Only the body which met in executive session (the board?) may make that decision.

2 hours ago, Josh Martin said:

No, but it is also not up to the President to choose when to release the information. Only the body which met in executive session (the board?) may make that decision.

Or perhaps when the new committee member is appointed  --  that will surely de-bag the cat.

The OP didn't say who gets to make the appointment

30 minutes ago, jstackpo said:

Or perhaps when the new committee member is appointed  --  that will surely de-bag the cat.

The OP didn't say who gets to make the appointment

Perhaps I misunderstood, but my understanding is that the committee member was appointed/elected during the executive session, but this appointment was not disclosed until the VP did so. I don't understand why the appointment of a committee member is so secretive, but I'm sure stranger things have happened.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.