The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Private Messages System Available

jstackpo

In case you hadn't noticed, there is a little open envelope icon now (it's new) in the black bar at the top of the page.

Click on it and you can send a private message to most anyone else, but only registered members.

So "Guests", be sure to register so you too can be sent private messages! Who knows what folks might say to you when nobody else is watching...

... So, any non-public way to get in touch with you, Guest Edgar (assuming you don't treasure your Salingeresque seclusion, in which case, never mind)?

Become a member here. :) Shoot, with as often as he posts I would think it would be a major pain to have to get past the CAPTCHA (sp?) gatekeeper each and every time.

Shoot, with as often as he posts I would think it would be a major pain to have to get past the CAPTCHA (sp?) gatekeeper each and every time.

And, of course, you'd be right. But I still have a few more months (!) to serve on my (self-imposed) sentence and I'm afraid any hope for an early parole (is there any other kind?) has faded.

However I will say that the Code does tend to limit frivolous replies (although, like this very post, there have been some exceptions).

Archived