The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Overnight Officer checking out.

Gary c Tesser

Sorry, I was at the vending machines and my brown sugar cinnamon pop-tart didn't release from that corkscrewy holder after it finished spinning, so I was rocking the machine back and forth to try and jar it loose (those things are heavy, man!) and with all the noise I didn't hear you. Anyway, good job tonight. Get some rest, and see you tomorrow night.

BTW, sorry about that whole parenthesis thing. It makes sense in a way, and I did find some unofficial support for your claim using the googles on the internets. It doesn't ease my unease when reading such a formatted posting, but at least I am inclined to consider it's a little bit me (it so often is anyway) and not the absentee punctuation's fault (or author) entirely. It's just that in this day and age (and I am of course here not-so obliquely referring to the young of our times and their thumb-borne communication methods and skills) when there seems so little attention to capitalization, punctuation, grammar, etsy etsy,....... well, you understand, right?

Archived