The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Telephone Number for RONR?

Guest Hopingforchange

Guest Hopingforchange

I had been given a contact telephone number to discuss a situation with a parlementarian affiliated with RONR but I cannot find that post now.

Can someone fill me on what organization this might be and what the contact info is?

Thanks in advance...

Here's two possibilities:

You

might want to get in touch with

a real live professional

parliamentarian in your area

(not virtual ones like us)

for consultations.

Contact either (or both) the ...

National Association of Parliamentarians

213 South Main St.

Independence, MO 64050-3850

Phone: 888-627-2929

Fax: 816-833-3893;

e-mail: hq@NAP2.org

<<www.parliamentarians.org>>

or

American Institute of Parliamentarians

550M Ritchie Highway #271

Severna Park, MD 21146

Phone: 888-664-0428

Fax: 410-544-4640

e-mail: aip@aipparl.org

<<www.aipparl.org>>

for a reference or information.

You won't reach a "parliamentarian-on-call" at the NAP or AIP, but you can get references of who to call...

I had been given a contact telephone number to discuss a situation with a parlementarian affiliated with RONR but I cannot find that post now.

Can someone fill me on what organization this might be and what the contact info is?

Thanks in advance...

There are about 5 people "affiliated" with the current edition of RONR. They are listed on the front cover. As noted, there are several professional associations that refer parliamentarians. I believe that all five are members of at least one of them.

There are about 5 people "affiliated" with the current edition of RONR. They are listed on the front cover. As noted, there are several professional associations that refer parliamentarians. I believe that all five are members of at least one of them.

Not that it matters, but this is not the case. :)

Not that it matters, but this is not the case. :)

Aren't you forgetting about your lifetime membership in the 2FP (Two-Fisted Parliamentarians)?

They don't take kindly to resignations, you know. :-)

Archived