The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Fundraising

Guest Diane

I am a member of a school group. We do several fundraisers during the year to help earn money for our children's participation in a school activity. Several parents had the opportunity to work a booth in our football stadium with a church group. This booth belongs to the church group and she gives a check to our organization for the parents that worked to use. My question is I have overpaid on my child's account and the amount is almost equal to what I earned working at the stadium. Can the oraganization refund me this overpayment?

I am a member of a school group. We do several fundraisers during the year to help earn money for our children's participation in a school activity. Several parents had the opportunity to work a booth in our football stadium with a church group. This booth belongs to the church group and she gives a check to our organization for the parents that worked to use. My question is I have overpaid on my child's account and the amount is almost equal to what I earned working at the stadium. Can the oraganization refund me this overpayment?

Nothing in RONR would require or prohibit it.

Archived