Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Disgruntled Member wants BOD to hear his complaint

Guest S Smith

Recommended Posts

One of our general members has a dispute with an original assessment procedure.  He wants to get before the BOD.  How does he accomplish?


He should try to convince a member of the board to make a motion to let him speak at a board meeting. A majority vote is required if no motion is pending.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...