The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Member delete function

mikalac

I want to delete 1 of the messages in my member mail box, but I want assurance that I won't inadvertently delete them all.

If I check the box at the left of the 1 message that I want to delete, and see that that the menu box at the bottom says, "delete", and press the GO button, will that remove that 1 message and no others?

Thanks for your help on this matter.

I know that if you click your mailbox icon and click "view all messages" you will see all the conversations and each has a box to the right.  Check the box next to the conversation you want to delete.  Click GO and that will delete just the one conversation you have checked.  Hope that helps.

I want to delete 1 of the messages in my member mail box, but I want assurance that I won't inadvertently delete them all.

Although "Delete" is the default action, if you view the drop-down menu you'll see other choices and that only the selected items are affected. You can experiment with the "Mark Unread/Mark Read" options if you want assurance.

I know that if you click your mailbox icon and click "view all messages" you will see all the conversations and each has a box to the right.  Check the box next to the conversation you want to delete.  Click GO and that will delete just the one conversation you have checked.  Hope that helps.

Worked fine, thank you.

Although "Delete" is the default action, if you view the drop-down menu you'll see other choices and that only the selected items are affected. You can experiment with the "Mark Unread/Mark Read" options if you want assurance.

You know more about the tech aspects of this system than anyone else around here. Too bad the low-tech management doesn't appreciate the educational support that you give them. (Read this quickly; Dan's wrath will soon delete this post.)

Archived