The Official RONR Q & A Forums
Guest Wally

Structure of Roberts Organization

Taking a wild guess, I think he's asking, "Does the Robert's Rules Association have a board of directors?"   I also suspect he didn't  know  exactly how to ask the question.... or whom (who?  no, whom) to ask it about.   And he's probably still not sure.  :)

So, c'mon, Wally:  Whatcha tryin' to ask?

But the critical question is does the RR Association "Governing Board" (or "Board of Directors") follow RONR to the letter when they meet?

If not, why not?

But the critical question is does the RR Association "Governing Board" (or "Board of Directors") follow RONR to the letter when they meet?

If not, why not?

I think the good Dr. Stackpole deserves some bonus points towards the silver Porsche for that question! 

I think the good Dr. Stackpole deserves some bonus points towards the silver Porsche for that question! 

I would vote for that but I'm fallin' a little  behind (not the first time I've been called a little  behind) on points myslef.

If not, why not?

No.

Because "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."  --Emerson

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.