Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Official Opinion

Guest GW111

Recommended Posts

Not inappropriate but it would be best to contact either the NAP or AIP for a local reference:

Contact either (or both) the ...

National Association of Parliamentarians
213 South Main St.
Independence, MO  64050-3850

Phone: 888-627-2929
Fax: 816-833-3893;  
e-mail: hq@NAP2.org  


American Institute of Parliamentarians
618 Church Street, Ste 220
Nashville, TN 37219

phone: 888-664-0428
e-mail: aip@aipparl.org
<< www.aipparl.org >>

for a reference or information.  Both organizations offer training and contacts with local parliamentarians.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Perhaps you could read through some responses on topics and find one of us who you think gives good answers, and then send them a message asking for information. We all have our owns rates and ways of working. So cost needs to be negotiated with a particular parliamentarian.

Alternatively, both the National Association of Parliamentarians (NAP) and the American Institute of Parliamentarians (AIP) have referral services on their websites.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...