The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Vote

Guest Jennifer

1 minute ago, Chris Harrison said:

Maybe.  Can you supply more details starting off with what you are referring to by "the Executive"?  Executive Board?  Executive Committee?  Executive Officer?  Something else?

I will probably forever wonder why, how and where the use of the term "The  Executive" came into use when referring to an executive board or executive committee.  I shake my head every time i see it.  You NEVER hear the term in the South, at least not in my part of the South!   When I see it used, I usually respond pretty much the same way you did, Chris!   Maybe she meant "Executive Chef"???  🙂

3 hours ago, Chris Harrison said:

Maybe.  Can you supply more details starting off with what you are referring to by "the Executive"?  Executive Board?  Executive Committee?  Executive Officer?  Something else?

Always a good idea, but in this particular case it seems to me that in any event the answer is “Yes, unless your rules provide otherwise.”

3 hours ago, Josh Martin said:

Always a good idea, but in this particular case it seems to me that in any event the answer is “Yes, unless your rules provide otherwise.”

I guess, but if this is a board meeting, the question strikes me as odd enough to think something else is going on.  If it's not a board meeting, then I don't know that the answer is yes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.