The Official RONR Q & A Forums

How to correct numbering of resolutions

Guest Sherri

I am the admin assistant for a nation-wide organization.  When a motion is made by a board member and seconded, it is distributed to over 4000 members of our club in the form of a Resolution.  All resolutions are sequentially numbered.  After a period of time in which members are asked for their input, the board votes on it and it is distributed to the membership as Official Business and is in the books.  While preparing the Official Business listing of resolutions,  I have discovered a mistake in the numbering of the resolutions.  How is this error corrected?  Thanks for any advice!

16 minutes ago, Guest Sherri said:

I am the admin assistant for a nation-wide organization.  When a motion is made by a board member and seconded, it is distributed to over 4000 members of our club in the form of a Resolution.  All resolutions are sequentially numbered.  After a period of time in which members are asked for their input, the board votes on it and it is distributed to the membership as Official Business and is in the books.  While preparing the Official Business listing of resolutions,  I have discovered a mistake in the numbering of the resolutions.  How is this error corrected?  Thanks for any advice!

Use correct numbering.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.