The Official RONR Q & A Forums
BabbsJohnson

Capricious discipline (without a motion)?

I you are asking, "Can a board adopt a motion 'That ________ be censured,'" the answer is yes.  Such a motion would express an opinion and not involve a finding of guilt.

At this point, I do not believe any of these questions remain unaddressed. Telling different stories doesn't change the fundamental answers. It just makes your posts read like a diary entry. Do you have a question that has not been answered?

1 hour ago, J. J. said:

I you are asking, "Can a board adopt a motion 'That ________ be censured,'" the answer is yes.  Such a motion would express an opinion and not involve a finding of guilt.

Edited by BabbsJohnson

Again, is there anything different in this post than in your many others? These appear to be multiple posts giving the same scenario. The answers aren't changing despite your hoping (as you've said previously) that they do so. You've been advised to consult an attorney. That advice hasn't changed, either.

I, for one, don't see the purpose in these repeated posts. 

5 hours ago, Atul Kapur said:

Nor do I. I just don't see how we can help the original poster any further in this regard.

11 hours ago, BabbsJohnson said:

Babbs, aka Nosey, aka strange bunch of  symbols, didn't you promise us months ago, after you edited a post so as to make it unrecognizable and the responses meaningless, that you would not  do it again?  So, why did you completely delete this post?  This sort of thing does not go over well on this  forum.

1 minute ago, Richard Brown said:

Babbs, aka Nosey, aka strange bunch of  symbols, didn't you promise us months ago, after you edited a post so as to make it unrecognizable and the responses meaningless, that you would not  do it again?  So, why did you completely delete this post?  This sort of thing does not go over well on this  forum.

It was apparent it was redundant, and therefore not needed or helpful.

14 minutes ago, Gary Novosielski said:

Where did the question go?

Don't do that please.

She  Has done this before. And we told her please don't do it again. And she promised not to do it again. But she just did it again anyway.

On 8/22/2019 at 9:59 PM, Atul Kapur said:

Again, is there anything different in this post than in your many others? These appear to be multiple posts giving the same scenario. The answers aren't changing despite your hoping (as you've said previously) that they do so. You've been advised to consult an attorney. That advice hasn't changed, either.

It was redundant and not wanted or needed. People said the question was pointless and not needed, and no help available.

On 8/22/2019 at 9:21 PM, Joshua Katz said:

At this point, I do not believe any of these questions remain unaddressed. Telling different stories doesn't change the fundamental answers. It just makes your posts read like a diary entry. Do you have a question that has not been answered?

See? Question was pointless and should have not been asked.

1 hour ago, Weldon Merritt said:

So why did you ask it?

I thought it had an answer that might contain more than affirming the option to censure. 

Edited by BabbsJohnson

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.