The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Guest Frustrated Past President

Guest Frustrated Past President

Good morning,

I need some advice on what to do when bylaws are being violated time and time again. Within the past three years, there has been a completed change in board members. What started with one bylaw falling to the wayside has now snowballed into seven or eight not being followed. I’m at a loss because I’ve addressed my concerns with those who preside over this organization and it has not been addressed with the current board.

Would anyone be able to tell me what would be the next step or how to approach the circumstances at hand? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Much gratitude!

7 minutes ago, Guest Frustrated Past President said:

Good morning,

I need some advice on what to do when bylaws are being violated time and time again. Within the past three years, there has been a completed change in board members. What started with one bylaw falling to the wayside has now snowballed into seven or eight not being followed. I’m at a loss because I’ve addressed my concerns with those who preside over this organization and it has not been addressed with the current board.

Would anyone be able to tell me what would be the next step or how to approach the circumstances at hand? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Much gratitude!

The next step would be to bring it to the attention of the general membership, which can instruct the board in this matter.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.