The Official RONR Q & A Forums

State Rules on Electronic meetings

Guest Lisa

Is there a list of which states that allow electronic meetings and which states allow emergency by laws. I know a lot of organizations that are having trouble finding the number or contact info  etc for their state office of charity Registration. Can you advise ? 

Instead of giving you a list (which I'm not sure even exists) I would suggest these organizations contact their State's Department of Revenue (or whatever name the State gives the governmental agency which takes our hard earned money).  The agency probably can either give them that information directly or direct them to whoever has it.

11 hours ago, Guest Lisa said:

Is there a list of which states that allow electronic meetings and which states allow emergency by laws. I know a lot of organizations that are having trouble finding the number or contact info  etc for their state office of charity Registration. Can you advise ? 

I am not aware of a list of states which allow electronic meetings. I am not certain what you mean by "emergency by laws."

I would also be sure to check whether your organization's bylaws allow electronic meetings.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.