The Official RONR Q & A Forums

CD-ROM

Guest Cassie

The CD-ROM is for installation only. After the software is installed (either to one PC or a network), it can be used without the CD-ROM in place.

If you have further questions about CD-ROM installation and licensing, you can contact American Legal Publishing directly.

Phone: 800.445.5588
Fax: 513.763.3562
sales@amlegal.com

https://www.amlegal.com/

1 hour ago, Guest Cassie said:

My boss wants to know if you can download the information off the CD-ROM? Or do you have to use the CD-ROM every time you want to access it.

Guest Cassie, I have had the CD-ROM installed on my laptop for years and find it extremely useful.  The search function works very well, helping to find a relevant provision quickly. The ability to "copy and paste" from it is invaluable for writing parliamentary opinions and posting in this forum.

On 6/9/2020 at 7:14 PM, Atul Kapur said:

You can install the program onto your computer. By the way, the 12th edition is scheduled to be released in September (or late August) and there may be changes in the versions that are available.

There is currently listed on Amazon an option to buy (pre-order) a Kindle edition of RONRIB 3rd Ed, but the listing for RONR 12th Ed. has only hardcover and paperback options, at least so far.

1 hour ago, Gary Novosielski said:

There is currently listed on Amazon an option to buy (pre-order) a Kindle edition of RONRIB 3rd Ed, but the listing for RONR 12th Ed. has only hardcover and paperback options, at least so far.

That has nothing to do with the question asked about the CD-ROM.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.