The Official RONR Q & A Forums

12th Edition.

Gary Novosielski

39 minutes ago, Gary Novosielski said:

Oh frabjous day, callooh callay, UPS has arrived with new editions of RONR and RONRIB, and the new Kindle editions have dropped as well.

Go Wonk!  Now you can prove that RONR actually says all those things you've been claiming that it says.  🙂

You can get the Kindle version from Amazon instantly, no waiting.  I figure it's good to have it to use to copy and paste from since there will not be a CD-ROM version available until sometime in early 2021... hopefully.  Since citations are now by section and paragraph number, rather than by page and line numbers, citing to and copying from the Kindle version is a snap.   But, I still like holding the book in my hand and have found that I van locate many provisions in the physical book faster than I can using either the Kindle or the CD-ROM version. 

9 hours ago, Richard Brown said:

You can get the Kindle version from Amazon instantly, no waiting.  I figure it's good to have it to use to copy and paste from since there will not be a CD-ROM version available until sometime in early 2021... hopefully.  Since citations are now by section and paragraph number, rather than by page and line numbers, citing to and copying from the Kindle version is a snap.   But, I still like holding the book in my hand and have found that I van locate many provisions in the physical book faster than I can using either the Kindle or the CD-ROM version. 

I agree.  I pre-ordered both RONR and RONRIB in paperback and Kindle, but I still had to wait till September 1 for the kindle editions to pop up in my library.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.