The Official RONR Q & A Forums

CD-Rom for 12th edition

Wild Dunes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/20/2021 at 1:01 PM, Wild Dunes said:

Anyone know when we might expect the release of the CD-Rom that is mentioned on the robertsrules website as coming early 2021? 

On 6/21/2021 at 2:30 PM, Shmuel Gerber said:

Probably sometime in July or August.

Since it is now late October, can we get an update on the status of the CD-ROM version?

btw, the website still says it will be available for purchase in early 2021.  :wacko:

On 10/26/2021 at 1:41 PM, Richard Brown said:

Since it is now late October, can we get an update on the status of the CD-ROM version?

btw, the website still says it will be available for purchase in early 2021.  :wacko:

It is available for purchase now, but you wouldn't receive it for another month or so. 

On 10/26/2021 at 12:55 PM, Shmuel Gerber said:

It is available for purchase now, but you wouldn't receive it for another month or so. 

Thank you! I want to get it. Is the ordering information posted somewhere? I don’t see it on the website. Price? 

Edited by Richard Brown
Corrected typo

On 10/26/2021 at 5:24 PM, Richard Brown said:

Thank you! I want to get it. Is the ordering information posted somewhere? I don’t see it on the website. Price? 

I've been told that at this time, when people order the product they are sent the 11th with a note that they will get the 12th when available. You might want to confirm with the sales department at American Legal when placing an order.

https://www.amlegal.com/product/roberts-rules-of-order-cd-rom-folio-views/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.