The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Posting a Reply

Ever since the last update of the forum software, I have sporadically had difficulty posting a reply.  When I click on the dark blue button, the button turns light blue and says "Saving..." but that's it.  The software does not freeze up or anything, but the reply does not get posted.  It's puzzling...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 11:05 AM, Rob Elsman said:

Ever since the last update of the forum software, I have sporadically had difficulty posting a reply.  When I click on the dark blue button, the button turns light blue and says "Saving..." but that's it.  The software does not freeze up or anything, but the reply does not get posted.  It's puzzling...

A minor update has been released, which I applied this morning. Maybe that will help.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 11:33 AM, Rob Elsman said:

I continue to sporadically experience this problem that seems to have crept into the software a couple of updates ago.  It is certainly frustrating.

If you want to try getting to the bottom of this, I think tech support will need to know more information, such as:

- type of device

- operating system with version number

- browser with version number

- making sure that ad-blocking, script-blocking, and cookie blocking are completely off for this domain (I'm not sure whether other domains are called upon as well)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.