Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums


Guest J. J.

Recommended Posts

For legal terms you need to speak to a lawyer. Parliamentary procedurewise, any member is free to offer their own set of minutes as a substitution to the pending or approved minutes (as a correction to the pending document or through the motion to Amend "

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...