The Official RONR Q & A Forums

HOA Board Rules

Guest H.Wm.Mountcastle

>>Nowhere in the NC rules governing HOA Boards does it state that an appointed officer can remove access of another elected Board officer to the community records,<<

Well, nothing in RONR grants that authority to an officer either, so"

No, our By-Laws do not state that the President has this kind of power at all. It is a personal vendetta because I voted "No" to him being appointed as President...unfortunately, there was a three-member Board and I am the only individual with "

>>unfortunately, there was a three-member Board and I am the only individual with the gall to question this dictorship sytle of running our Board.<<

The only one on the board or the only one in the organization? If the former, I'd tur"

Guest H.Wm.Mountcastle

Since this is an HOA (so you can't quit without moving), you might want to consult an attorney. RONR assumes that most of the members of an organization will want to follow the rules. If most don't, RONR won't help."

Here's a resolution that you can introduce at next month's board meeting:

"ORDERED: That the Property Manager shall mail a copy of each month's community financial package to each member of the executive board no later than twenty days after"

Archived