Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums

No By-laws

Guest H.Wm.Mountcastle

Recommended Posts

Guest H.Wm.Mountcastle

Your questions might be more legal than parliamentary and, if so, should be addressed to an attorney.

Your association should have some "governing document" and those are the rules you need to follow.

What rule, for instance, t"

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...