The Official RONR Q & A Forums

city planning commission procedure

Guest H.Wm.Mountcastle

Guest mauricio ayala

Dear Mr. Goldsworthy,

Your reply gave me the insight to determine that my question is unanswerable. The city planning commission holds meetings that are, due to bylaws, governed by RONR, however the by-laws go on to say that failure to conform does n"

Guest mauricio ayala

After reading (and appreciating) all comment I am now able to refine my question...The city planning commission conducts meetings which, according to by-laws, are governed by RONR. However, the by-laws go on to say that any failure to conform does not in"

Guest Kim Goldsworthy

M.A.,

>>Any suggestions?<<

No. Not from me.

No parliamentary rule is violated.

Both parties, the affirmative (people who want something) and the negative (people who shoot down proposals) are being heard.

It is 100% &"

Guest mauricio ayala

Appreciate your reply. Certainly I'm understanding of the real world and fully grasp that I've been snookered however, "staff" represents the opposition (and only opposition) and it is inherently unfair that the applicant not be allowed to spea"

>>what I was hoping for from followers and scholars of parliamentary procedure is some outrage and perhaps some good buzz-words and/or rhetoric on better ways to insure the public's interest is given proper consideration and why (I can almost see th"

Archived