The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Forum Polling Feature

Guest F.R.Pond

Just out of curiosity, is forum polling an administrative feature or can anyone create a poll?

In another topic ("Spell Check", I believe), someone asked who is using Firefox, as opposed to Internet Explorer. I thought that this would be an ideal use of the polling feature, but I haven't been able to find any information on how to create a poll. I'm not sure how much "real" value polling would be in an RONR forum, in general, but as I said, I'm curious.

Just out of curiosity, is forum polling an administrative feature or can anyone create a poll?

In another topic ("Spell Check", I believe), someone asked who is using Firefox, as opposed to Internet Explorer. I thought that this would be an ideal use of the polling feature, but I haven't been able to find any information on how to create a poll. I'm not sure how much "real" value polling would be in an RONR forum, in general, but as I said, I'm curious.

I suspect the polling feature, like avatars and personal messaging, has been disabled as either inappropriate for the purposes of this forum or premature while the administrators, and members, are getting their sea legs.

Archived