The Official RONR Q & A Forums

help with log in

Guest Gerald

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I am also having trouble logging into my account. when I attempt to do so I am directed to a page that reads:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method converters::custom_649043() in /home/robertsr/public_html/admin/sources/loginauth/convert/newauth.php on line 56

I then retry, and receive the header message your account will be reset in 15 minutes.

I wait the 15 minutes and retry and the cycle begins again.

I believe I cannot look up your profile without being signed in.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks,

Eager2Learn

HWM Thank you (again)

Yes, I've typed the log in and password and login exactly as I registered them. Without any other direction, I will try a different computer, try resetting the password. If these fail, I'll have to create another account I guess.

Without any other direction, I will try a different computer, try resetting the password.

Scroll halfway down the forum home page and click on "The Moderating Team", then click on "Olivia Evans". You'll get an error message but if you scroll down you'll see a link to "Contact the Forums Administrator".

You could also try deleting any cookies or using a different browser (e.g. Firefox or Chrome).

Hi Eager,

I am the administrator on the board. I just checked and you should be able to log in. Your account is created and validated. Do you want me to reset your password?

HWM Thank you (again)

Yes, I've typed the log in and password and login exactly as I registered them. Without any other direction, I will try a different computer, try resetting the password. If these fail, I'll have to create another account I guess.

Archived