Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums


Guest joe garcia

Recommended Posts

Do you mean making a motion in the first place?

Or, a motion to bring debate (discussion) to a close, and move on to the actual vote? If that's what you mean, the official way to make the request is to say 'I move the previous question.' This motion (previous question) requires a second, and takes two-thirds vote to pass. If it passes, the pending motion (question) is put to an immediate vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...