Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Abuse of authority

Guest John Ho

Recommended Posts

Can anything be done if previous officers of a society retain a check book and continue to sign checks when not supposed to do so and backdating the checks to the time when they are still in office?


Pick one:

• censure

• suspension

• expulsion

• law suit

• instruct the bank to stop honoring checks signed by this individual

• change bank accounts

Maybe more.

What do you WANT to do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...