The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Grivience

Guest Matt

Im looking to see if there is a statue of limitations as to how long you have to file a grivience against someone. im dealing with something now where a person is trying to write a grivience regarding something which took place in september. Also if someone could tell me which version it would be found in and the page number that would be great.

Im looking to see if there is a statue of limitations as to how long you have to file a grivience against someone. im dealing with something now where a person is trying to write a grivience regarding something which took place in september. Also if someone could tell me which version it would be found in and the page number that would be great.

Nothing in RONR. That would have to be in your organization's rules.

There is no statute of limitations on initiating disciplinary action under the procedure in Ch. XX of RONR. If you have a customized "grievance" procedure, you will have to look to your own rules to determine if there is a statute of limitations.

Archived