The Official RONR Q & A Forums

signature....contracts

Guest bill

The president signs a contract gives it to the person who the contract is made out to to sign. It is signed by that person and witnessed by third party.

Then the president scratches out her signature at a later time. Has the president tampered with this contract illegally.

Ask a lawyer.

^ Short for "this forum is meant to answer questions about RONR, not offer legal advice"--at least so I've read numerous times. ;)

However, now that we're on the subject of contracts, maybe somebody could answer this: If I cross out my name on my marriage certificate, am I now unmarried or did I tamper with the contract illegally?

Eh, nevermind. After I crossed my name out, I decided to burn the contract just in case someone acused me of tampering with my marriage. I'm still not clear if I'm still married though...

:wacko::ph34r::P

^ Short for "this forum is meant to answer questions about RONR, not offer legal advice"--at least so I've read numerous times. ;)

However, now that we're on the subject of contracts, maybe somebody could answer this: If I cross out my name on my marriage certificate, am I now unmarried or did I tamper with the contract illegally?

Eh, nevermind. After I crossed my name out, I decided to burn the contract just in case someone acused me of tampering with my marriage. I'm still not clear if I'm still married though...

Questions about marriage law are beyond the scope of RONR and this forum. You may wish to consult some combination of the following: an attorney, your spouse, a marital counselor, or a friend with a couch for you to sleep on. ;)

seriously....if the president has tampered with a contract does this merit the rest of the board to ask for their resignation.

Seriously, you won't likely get anyone here to tell you if potential contract tampering "merits" requesting a resignation. Folks here are more inclined to tell you how to use RONR applicably once your society decides if there is merit. And, in this case, as Josh Martin has pointed you in the right direction on "how" to remove the President according to RONR "if" your body decides they want to remove the president--only your society can decide if they want to/should do that.

Archived