The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Printing from RONR CD

Mike Phillips

I'm struggling with printing from the CD. As an example, I want to print Table II (Table of Rules Relating to Motions) and laminate the sheets but I can't get the formatting right. When I set the printer for landscape mode, Folio ignores the setting. When I export the Table, some of the columns are missing. Exporting as a text file is counterproductive. There are too many problems to describe them all, so let me ask if someone can provide guidance as to how to effectively print. 

On 4/2/2023 at 9:03 AM, Mike Phillips said:

I'm struggling with printing from the CD. As an example, I want to print Table II (Table of Rules Relating to Motions) and laminate the sheets but I can't get the formatting right. When I set the printer for landscape mode, Folio ignores the setting. When I export the Table, some of the columns are missing. Exporting as a text file is counterproductive. There are too many problems to describe them all, so let me ask if someone can provide guidance as to how to effectively print. 

I was able to get it to work by using Landscape mode and then reducing the scaling to 80% (some columns were cut off otherwise). I'll send you a PDF of what I came up with via the forum's private messaging feature, and you should then be able to print that out.

On 4/3/2023 at 11:55 AM, Josh Martin said:

I was able to get it to work by using Landscape mode and then reducing the scaling to 80% (some columns were cut off otherwise). I'll send you a PDF of what I came up with via the forum's private messaging feature, and you should then be able to print that out.

More complete instructions:

• Go to File > Print
  • Select Table 2
  • Go to Properties > Layout
  • Change Orientation to Landscape
  • Go to Advanced
  • Change Scaling to 80%
  • Print

Edited by Josh Martin

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.