The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Procedure for Election Appeals - VERY SERIOUS

Guest Kelso

Whoops, made a type which you can find in stars here:

"Following with this, due to our policy and bylaws ***not*** specifying HOW our society must procedurally go through with such an appeal, there are some major issues that need answering f"

Guest Kim Goldsworthy

Kelso,

(1.) The wording will depend on the rules involved. Robert's Rules of Order has no appeal process for elections, so Robert's Rules of Order won't contain suggested wording for election appeals. The ordinary tools would be available: Point of Or"

The last time an election disqualification appeal to the board like this occurred... the case went to the Provincial Supreme Court, a human rights complaint was filed, 9 directors resigned in protest and the University conducted an independent legal inves"

>>So I guess my question is: Does Robert's Rules have any guides on how to write Terms of References for committees?<<

If you don't know what your question is, I sure don't either since the phrase "Terms of Reference" appear"

>>the case went to the Provincial Supreme Court, a human rights complaint was filed, 9 directors resigned in protest and the University conducted an independent legal investigation into the incident.<<

I think the members of your stud"

Archived