The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Parliamentarian as Chairman

Guest Robert B. Fish

Gentlemen: Thank you. This is a church body and the Council President would be the chairman of a congregational meeting by constitution; however, possible division between the Council and some of the congregation on the meeting issue places somewhat of a"

Guest H.Wm.Mountcastle

I think Mr. Tesser was thinking that this was the regular, "full-time", parliamentarian of the society (i.e. THE parliamentarian) and not someone hired for the occasion (i.e. A parliamentarian). He was, therefore, appropriately surprised that yo"

A parliamentarian has been hired from the Arizona State Association of Parliamentarians, Mational Association of Parliamentarians and has recent PRP. We laymen will still be on our toes. Wish I had one of those G-phones and could say "there's an AP"

Guest Gary c Tesser

Mmm. Best of luck, then, and kindly convey my congratulations to him or her, and please convey my request that he or she drop 'round here when got time, since this website forum has pitiful few enough regular correspondents from Arizona, and for that mat"

Archived