The Official RONR Q & A Forums

termination of a bgoard member

Guest Kim Goldsworthy

> president terminates a board member. no meeting, investigation,or hearing <

Hopefully not with extreme prejudice...

Seriously though, Eddie, please post back with a bit more information, and a question, and you'll probably get mo"

Guest Ric Ben-Safed

I have a small complaint. In the replies section...a ref is made to an earlier FAQ by number. Please..be more specific,and spell out where that FAQ# is located. e.g (see FAQ#20...>>with no references as to how to get there.

Thanks,

Ric Ben"

Guest H.Wm.Mountcastle

On the home page of this website, as well as at the bottom of many pages, is a link to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). There was a link at the bottom of the page on which you typed your "small complaint"."

I'll also point out that posters cannot put live links into their replies, so it's not possible for us to link people directly to the relevant FAQ (that probably seems like the more direct route, but it's not possible at the moment)."

Maybe when this forum is updated in the next week our esteemed webmaster will include exceptions to the link posting to allow us to post links to the FAQs and Official Interpretations. Also maybe links to the electronic meeting article (which JDS contrib"

Guest H.Wm.Mountcastle

I was going to say something about people who can't find the FAQs page on a website but couldn't figure out how to do so without sounding rude.

There are three links to the FAQs on the home page and three links on the "Introduction to the Q"

> It seems apparent to me that the OP wants to know if the President's actions are allowable per RONR. <

Usually, though, if someone presents an obviously egregious action, the poster is looking for more than simple agreement that the actio"

>>It seems apparent to me that the OP wants to know if the President's actions are allowable per RONR.<<

Then the answer is no, unless the Bylaws specifically give the President that authority, and his action is null and void.

Archived