The Official RONR Q & A Forums

"Executive Session"

hmtcastle

A new Google tool lets you search a database of over five million books and graph the frequency of words and phrases. Just out of curiosity, I tried "executive session". Click here to see the results. Of course RONR is not a popularity contest, and the fact that the term may be appearing less often in print doesn't mean it's being used less often, but I think the results are still interesting (and, hopefully, not dilatory).

A new Google tool lets you search a database of over five million books and graph the frequency of words and phrases. Just out of curiosity, I tried "executive session". Click here to see the results. Of course RONR is not a popularity contest, and the fact that the term may be appearing less often in print doesn't mean it's being used less often, but I think the results are still interesting (and, hopefully, not dilatory).

I was ready to write this post off as a SPAM-type link to a Google site... then I noticed the poster's name. Now, I have to find a different category under which to write it off. It's interesting, though. (smiley face)

Archived