Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums

vote to enter a contract

Guest ross hardwick

Recommended Posts

I know that the decision cannot be reconsidered or resinded.

It can be rescinded, actually, from a parliamentary perspective.

Can it be changed or reversed in any other way?

Changed, yes - it can be amended by means of the motion to Amend Something Previously Adopted. Rescind pretty much covers it for completely reversing the motion.

There are often legal issues involved with contracts, however, so it would be advisable to consult a lawyer before proceeding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...