Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Finding a parliamentarian

Guest C. Delahanty

Recommended Posts

Both the National Association of Parliamentarians and the American Institute of Parliamentarians have a referral service.  They can give you a listing of their credentialed members in Washington State.  I'm in Seattle, and I know several colleagues in the Puget Sound area who can help.


Matt Schafer

Registered Parliamentarian




National Association of Parliamentarians

213 S. Main St.

Independence, MO 64050


Find a parliamentarian


American Institute of Parliamentarians

550M Ritchie Hwy, #271

Severna Park, MD 21146


Find a Parliamentarian

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...