Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Budget & Audit Reports

Guest Rita

Recommended Posts

Hasn't this exact question been asked recently?   The answer depends on who or which "body" is giving the reports.  If it is a report by an officer, it should be given with officer's reports.  If it's a report of a standing committee, it is given with the committee reports, ahead of reports from special committees.  It it is a report from a special committee, it is given during committee reports following the reports from standing committees.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...