Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums


Guest London Bier

Recommended Posts

Our clubs constitution states that our Board of Directors  are elected in odd number years.  At our annual meeting one of our BOD members and other members circumvent the constitution and votiedin new BOD in an even number.  The club did not catch this at the time , Is there a procedure to reverse this vote.  Is there a process ,if any ,to negate  this error

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Who's Coming to Dinner

This will prove an interesting turn of events. What if the officers have left the area, or the club, or aren't interested in resuming their duties? Then there will be a bunch of vacancies to fill according to whatever procedure the bylaws may specify. If none, then another election must be held to fill the remaining year of the terms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...